Custom Software Development Melbourne
Custom Software Development
Softlogic Solutions develop bespoke software within businesses that need to automate, streamline or extend their current business operations.
Regardless of whether you are trying to replace an existing system, or restore or rescue an existing program or set of programs, we can assist.
Software Development Processes
Our work focuses on businesses that have process, people and systems that need to be connected and automated, such as manufacturing or logistics.
We understand the need to connect human activity with the machinery and/ or processes that allows you to deliver your service or product to your customers.
Key things you need to know:
- 100% risk free guarantee
- Set project fees and $0 licensing fees
- We deliver new software solutions perfectly aligned to your need
- R&D consulting as part of your project for funding and IP extension opportunities
Covering all the essential programming languages
Located in Melbourne, the Softlogic team is the perfect combination of experience, oversight, design and critical thinking with a wide network and source of skills regardless of the programming language or nature of your project.
We bring the best fit skills to the table for a seamless project delivered to spec, on time and on budget with our unique outsourcing model.
- Node.js/ExpressJS, MaterialUI, AWS CI/CD deployment activity, ExpressJS, GraphQL, RESTful API, JSON, React Apollo client, React-router, Redux-forms, React Native/Expo, MaterialUI, JEST, Enzyme, SAP Hybris, JSP/JSPF
- SQLServer, MySQL, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, MongoDB/Mongoose
- Git/GitHub, Bitbucket, SourceTree, SVN, Agile tool – Rally, Trello, Jira, Adobe creative cloud Photoshop/Illustrator
- On premise, Azure, Google and AWS deployments
Our resourcing sits across multiple locations and timezones and each team is assembled specifically to suit the requirements of your project, budget and timing.
The outcome is the only thing that you will need focus on.
Revamp Rather than Re-Develop
Revamp and modernize your custom legacy software to keep your business operating and extend the life of your custom application. Sometimes it is better to modernize and extend the life of a solution due to the amount of Intellectual Property embedded in the application.
If it has taken many years to get it right and still does what you need but could do with some enhancements or modern features take a look at our Custom Software Rescue.
Legacy Software Rescue - Triage Process
We have a tried-and-true 3-step process for rescuing and rehabilitating legacy software.
- We will gain an understanding your legacy software applications triaging what needs to be addressed immediately to get it back up and running.
- Handover to our team to redress and update the application so that it can be back up and running as quickly as possible.
- Document functions, features and technologies.
- Propose a support plan for on-going stability.
- Perform Software Audit and determine software bug list.
- Monthly meetings to prioritise issues.
- Apply Bug Fixes and Minor Enhancements.
- Provide Support Level 2 (System Issue) or Level 3 (Developer/Installer Issue).
- Learn the details of how the software operates and formulate enhancement projects.
- Restore the software to its full potential with upgrades and new features.
- Projects to add new features and enhancements.
- Projects to add new integrations and connectors.
- Add new components such as Mobile App or Web Portal access, amongst others.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
Deciding to rescue and maintain such software solutions versus rewriting or using off-the-shelf solutions can be difficult as navigating the options can be fraught with contradicting pro’s and con’s, so it is essential to understand the implications of each decision.
Our Project Managers will deliver. We operate to an agile incremental roadmap for each project to ensure that every project is delivered optimising the resourcing to your budget and time frames.
Solution Architecture and Development for ROI and Longevity
The team’s long-lived experience allows us to design any custom software solution for the best ROI and an eye on longevity, looking at cost-effectiveness, reliability, scalability and performance.
We will also offer you options when it comes to local and offshore resources to arrange development, testing and deployment services.
Where it’s a good fit for your business, we also offer ‘low code solutions’ designed to remove the project bloat of overly-complicated development work programs.
Surfacing your IP for R&D Funding
Every project starts with reviewing your current software capabilities. Where appropriate we will use our unique experience in R&D development to surface any IP you may have in custom software, processes or other areas of your business with a view to helping you build a project that is funded using R&D tax incentive grant money.