Custom Legacy Software Maintenance
Legacy software modernisation at your fingertips.
For companies that have mission critical custom software supporting their operations.
We rescue old in-house custom software, that is still mission-critical to your business operations so that it can be reliable, bug-free and supporting your current business needs.
Legacy Software Rescue - Triage Process
We have a tried-and-true 3-step process for rescuing and rehabilitating legacy software.
- We will gain an understanding your legacy software applications triaging what needs to be addressed immediately to get it back up and running.
- Handover to our team to redress and update the application so that it can be back up and running as quickly as possible.
- Document functions, features and technologies.
- Propose a support plan for on-going stability.
- Perform Software Audit and determine software bug list.
- Monthly meetings to prioritise issues.
- Apply Bug Fixes and Minor Enhancements.
- Provide Support Level 2 (System Issue) or Level 3 (Developer/Installer Issue).
- Learn the details of how the software operates and formulate enhancement projects.
- Restore the software to its full potential with upgrades and new features.
- Projects to add new features and enhancements.
- Projects to add new integrations and connectors.
- Add new components such as Mobile App or Web Portal access, amongst others.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.