R&D Tax Incentive Self -Audit
R&D Tax Incentive Self-Audit
- Already claiming – Check if your Record-Keeping and evidence are sufficient
- Getting Started – Before you get too far, check the gaps between current processes and what is needed
- It’s always better to get some help to ensure a well-supported R&D Tax Claim
- Training Courses and Templates are available to help you optimise your R&D processes and maximise your tax benefits
HOW REQUEST YOUR REPORT FROM OUR CONSULTANT:
- Answer a few simple questions
- Receive a personal report on your records
- See how much you are missing out on
R&D TAX SELF-AUDIT - 2 Minutes
Foster innovation in your business
- Implement consistent and repeatable best practice R&D Processes
- Avoid being one of the 70% of eligible business that don’t claim
- Conduct more R&D with less hassle and greater teamwork
Straight forward R&D record-keeping
- Reduce the complexity and red tape of record-keeping
- Substantiate more expenses and increase your claim 30-50% on average
- Be one of the eligible businesses that are accessing benefits
- Implement systems to avoid the annual records headache
- Reduce the time and cost to prepare your claim
Oversight to stay on track
- R&D Process Manual for staff training and awareness
- Oversight and governance to keep you on track
- Done-for-you documentation to
Quick Access: Find what you need
Weekly R&D Process Discussion Group
Our standing weekly Discussion Group where we meet to discuss R&D Tax Incentive ideas, processes, tools and examples.
R&D Tax Process Optimisation eBook
Learn how to optimise your R&D Processes to maximise your tax benefits with our eBook.
R&D Tax Incentive Records Checklist
Check if you have all the right records and how much you have missing out on. We are happy to help you out.
R&D Tax Incentive
Answer a few simple questions and we will send you a report on how well you are keeping records and how much you are missing out on.
R&D Tax Claim
Get familiar with the RDTI Customer Portal and it can help you check whether you have got all the necessary records and details.
Software Rescue & Rewrite eBook
Software Maintenance for critical applications to reduce costs and avoid risk.
Training Workshops, Courses & Assistance
LEARNING OPTIONS TO OPTIMISE YOUR R&D PROCESSES
One of our instructors can provide personalised Training and Workshops for your team.
Online Self-Paced Training
Learn at your own pace with the Online Video Course content and included Template packs
R&D Template Packs
Prefer to hone your processes using our Templates, select from two comprehensive packs
ASSISTANCE AND GOVERANCE OPTIONS
Coaching & Governance
Monthly instructor access for assitance with processes, templates and goverance.
Allow our team to collect information monthly and update your documentation for peace of mind.
Records Auditing & Governance
Arrange for our team to periodically spot check or audit your R&D projects to verify process adherance.
The straightforward way to Optimise your R&D Processes for R&D Funding
Provide information and services to business so that they can access government grants and funding programmes to foster innovation and jobs with Australia.
At SoftLogic Solutions with rescue critical software solutions that have been orphaned without a development team, and provide maintenance and re-development services that use the R&D Tax Incentive where possible.
We also provide businesses with grant information and Training Courses and Workshop that help them optimise their R&D processes to inherently maximise the tax benefits from the R&D Tax Incentive
- 20+ Years claiming the R&D Tax Incentive
- Multi-selector experience in Manufacturing, Mechanical, Software Development
- International Experience in Australia, UK and USA
- Process improvement and LEAN advocate
- Extensive experience with R&D Tax Incentive
- R&D Process improvement experience
What Our Customers Have to Say
George has systematized his successful process for maintaining compliance records into a framework that was easy for us to adapt and apply to our way of working.
With plenty of high profile businesses being audited and found coming up short due to record keeping, we are now sleeping easy that we will not be one of them.
Did your tax Consultant ask you to ensure you Keep all the right records?
Learn what records, their format and wording you need to substantiate and maximise your claim.