Custom Legacy Software Maintenance
Companies that have mission critical custom software supporting their operations.
We rescue old in-house custom software, that is still mission critical to your business operations so that it can be reliable, bug free and supporting you current business needs.
Legacy Software Rescue - Triage Process
We have a tried and true three step process for rescuing and rehabilitating legacy software
Resuscitation – Get It Working Again As Quickly As Possible
- We will gain an understanding your legacy software applications triaging what needs to be addressed immediately to get it back up and running.
- Handover to our team to redress and update the application so that it can be back up and running as quickly as possible.
- Document functions, features and technologies.
- Propose a support plan for on-going stability.
Rejuvenation – Iron Out Bugs, Ensure It Performs Optimally
- Perform Software Audit and Determine software bug list
- Monthly meetings to prioritise issues
- Apply Bug Fixes and Minor Enhancements
- Provide Support Level 2 (System Issue) or Level 3 (Developer/Installer Issue)
Renovation – Increase The Useful Lifespan
- Restore the software to its full potential with upgrades and new features
- Projects to add new features and enhancements
- Projects to add new integrations and connectors
- Add new components such as Mobile App or Web Portal access, amongst others.
- 30 day money back guarantee