Increase Your R&D Tax Incentive Claim
Increase the amount you claim from your R&D Tax Incentive claim and make it easy and quick to complete the necessary support documentation for your claim.
Most businesses claiming under the R&D Tax Incentive scheme are underclaiming by 30% – 60% and it is not their accountant’s fault.
More than 70% of businesses that could be claiming under the R&D Tax Incentive scheme are not because they did not realise that their work would qualify.
The R&D Tax Incentive is government funding via your company tax return. It is used to fund innovation within Australian businesses, whether it is new product development, process efficiencies or enhancing your existing products.
Your tax claim prepared by your accountant can only claim for the items that you have the supporting documented process and paperwork. This is where most businesses underclaim. Their records are either:
- Incomplete – so there are components of your work that is not being claim eg. staff involved but not in the project team.
- Insufficient detail to make them compliant so must be excluded from the claim (or risk a fine if audited).
1. Is the R&D tax incentive for your Business?
2. Getting started with the R&D Tax Incentive
3. Increasing your Annual R&D Tax Incentive Claim
Maximise the benefits of the R&D Tax Incentive with our Process Framework and templates.
Rescue in-house bespoke applications to keep your business operations streamlined.
the R&D Tax Incentive Implementation Checklist
- Use to check if have all the right records in place to fully claim under the grant. (This is the #1 reason for underclaiming because your accountant can’t claim what you can’t support with the right paperwork)
- Find out how much more you could be claiming. (After you complete the checklist you have the option to send through to our R&D TI Consultants. They will be able to provide an indication of where you are missing out on claiming by what paperwork is missing – and they would be happy to talk through how you make it simple to implement the missing components).
Please complete the information below and we will send off immediately.
On average, businesses that use our 6-step framework increase their claims by 30-60% while significantly reducing potential AusIndustry and ATO Audit issues.
the R&D Tax Incentive Process Framework eBook
Foster innovation in your business
- Implement consistent and repeatable best practice R&D Processes
- Avoid being one of the 70% of eligible business that don’t claim
- Conduct more R&D with less hassle and greater teamwork
Straight forward R&D record-keeping
- Reduce the complexity and red tape of record-keeping
- Substantiate more expenses and increase your claim 30-50% on average
- Be one of the eligible businesses that are accessing benefits
- Implement systems to avoid the annual records headache
- Reduce the time and cost to prepare your claim
Oversight to stay on track
- R&D Process Manual for staff training and awareness
- Oversight and governance to keep you on track
- Done-for-you documentation to
What Our Customers Have to Say
George has systematized his successful process for maintaining compliance records into a framework that was easy for us to adapt and apply to our way of working.
With plenty of high profile businesses being audited and found coming up short due to record keeping, we are now sleeping easy that we will not be one of them.
Did your tax Consultant ask you to ensure you Keep all the right records?
Learn what records, their format and wording you need to substantiate and maximise your claim.