GETTING YOUR R&D DOCUMENTATION RIGHT
And Align To Your R&D Activity To Make Administration Quick And Simple.
Training and Templates suitable for
VIDEO TRAINING COURSE
Training, Diagnostic & Strategy Workshop
→ Review your current Record-Keeping
→ Understand records information flow
→ Documentation applicable to each sector
→ Plan improvement strategy
→ Feedback on potential claim improvement
6-Step R&D Tax Process Framework
→ Framework eBook provided
→ R&D Tax Implementation Checklist
- Key elements of the R&D Tax Incentive
- What is eligible as R&D?
- What are records?
- How to implement the 6-Step R&D Tax Framework
- Framework Step 1: Optimise R&D Process Manual
- Framework Step 2: Maintain Compliance
- Framework Step 3: Automated, Integrated Records
- Framework Steps: 4. Spot Checks 5. Detailed Internal Audits 6. Corrective Action
- Implementation Plan
For Organisations Innovating in the manufacturing and software industries
IN THIS PROGRAM
- Audit your current R&D documentation records and determine how best to improve to align with the R&D Tax Incentive evidence requirements and be ready to submit your IP application.
- Apply a framework to create the necessary documentation for your R&D Tax Claim as the work is done.
- Learn how to apply templates to your R&D Record-Keeping Processes to ensure consistency and rigour.
- Make the process of creating evidence to support your R&D Tax claim and other grants easy.
- Save time in generating the necessary documentation.
- Reduce errors and oversights in the documentation.
- Conduct more R&D with less hassle and greater teamwork.
- Be one of the eligible businesses that are able to access the wide range of grants and support available from the Government.
What you'll gain from the Getting your documentation right
What Our Clients Have to Say
George has systematized his successful process for maintaining compliance records into a framework that was easy for us to adapt and apply to our way of working.
With plenty of high profile businesses being audited and found coming up short due to record keeping, we are now sleeping easy that we will not be one of them.
He is very easy to work with, can explain the situation in plain English and has the tenacity to work through all your issues.
I can highly recommend George and his templated systems to anyone needing to be R&D compliant.
R&D Process Optimisation Examples
We have a handy resource that will help you work out if your work / R&D would be eligible for the tax incentive see – https://www.softlogicsolutions.com.au/rd-tax-incentive/is-the-r-and-d-tax-incentive-for-you/
You are free to share access to the training with all your team.
The templates can be purchased and downloaded here, however, we do recommend that you spend time working through the training that supports the use of the templates, as you will learn some valuable tips and important points on ensuring you apply the templates correctly and most effective for your business.
Yes, we do offer face to face workshops. You can learn more here: https://www.softlogicsolutions.com.au/r-and-d-processes-and-courses-training-courses-and-workshops/
George Mirabelli has over 30 years of experience managing Product Design and Development through to large Software Engineering in Australia, USA and UK for Lockheed, Telstra, Rockwell, West Farmers Insurance, and MYOB.
His work has extensively drawn on the available grants and support from Government for innovation in Australia. Over this time, he developed proven templated documents and processes to streamline the process of doing innovation while ensuring they could claim the maximum amounts in grants and support available based on their eligibility.
George founded SoftLogic three years ago to bring this proven system and knowledge to other organizations and to help foster more innovation in Australia.
GRAB A STARTER PACK
- Get started for free with our R&D Optimisation eBook, R&D Checklist and R&D Tax Claim Portal Guide to maximise Tax benefits.