ADVANCED TEMPLATES FOR R&D DOCUMENTATION
TRAINING With CORE & ADVANCED Templates
Get your documentation right and ensure your implementation is completed in a consistent way ongoing to maximize your potential for the full R&D Tax Incentive
Training and Templates suitable for
VIDEO TRAINING COURSE
Training, Diagnostic & Strategy Workshop
→ Review your current Record-Keeping
→ Understand records information flow
→ Documentation applicable to each sector
→ Plan improvement strategy
→ Feedback on potential claim improvement
6-Step R&D Tax Process Framework
→ Framework eBook provided
→ R&D Tax Implementation Checklist
R&D Tax Template User Manual
→ How to use the templates
→ How to conduct R&D Review Meetings
Easy To Use Templates
→ All contain detailed instructions
→ References to online resources
Essential Template Package
→ 5 core templates are provided that support the R&D Systematic Progression.
→ An R&D methodology is provided in the Template User Manual on how to manage your R&D.
→ Additional templates are provided to facilitate customisation for your specific needs.
→ Advanced templates are provided for larger teams.
→ An R&D Management Dashboard and R&D Process Manual Template facilitate achieving consistency within larger teams and between project teams.
Optional Coaching & Assistance
→ Assistance is available on an hourly basis. Please enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Key elements of the R&D Tax Incentive
- What is eligible as R&D?
- What are records?
- How to implement the 6-Step R&D Tax Framework
- Framework Step 1: Optimise R&D Process Manual
- Framework Step 2: Maintain Compliance
- Framework Step 3: Automated, Integrated Records
- Framework Steps: 4. Spot Checks 5. Detailed Internal Audits 6. Corrective Action
- Implementation Plan
For Organisations Innovating in the manufacturing and software industries
IN THIS PROGRAM
- Complete set of templates to apply to your business to ensure consistent application by your R&D Team.
- A management dashboard to assist with ongoing consistency to ensure you maximize your claim every year.
- Audit your current R&D documentation records and determine how best to improve to align with the R&D Tax Incentive evidence requirements and be ready to submit your IP application.
- Apply a framework to create the necessary documentation for your R&D Tax Claim as the work is done.
- Learn how to apply templates to your R&D Record-Keeping Processes to ensure consistency and rigour.
- Ensure that your team are generating the right documentation with absolute consistency every time.
- Put in place a monitoring system with the Management Dashboard to ensure you are able to claim the maximum amount from the R&D Tax incentive and other grants year in, and year out.
- Make the process of creating evidence to support your R&D Tax claim and other grants easy.
- Save time in generating the necessary documentation.
- Reduce errors and oversights in the documentation.
- Conduct more R&D with less hassle and greater teamwork.
- Be one of the eligible businesses that are able to access the wide range of grants and support available from the Government.
What you'll gain from the Consistency with your R&D Documentation
What Our Clients Have to Say
George has systematized his successful process for maintaining compliance records into a framework that was easy for us to adapt and apply to our way of working.
With plenty of high-profile businesses being audited and found coming up short due to record-keeping, we are now sleeping easy that we will not be one of them.
I can highly recommend George and his templated systems to anyone needing to be R&D compliant.
R&D Process Optimisation Examples
We have a handy resource that will help you work out if your work / R&D would be eligible for the tax incentive see – https://www.softlogicsolutions.com.au/rd-tax-incentive/is-the-r-and-d-tax-incentive-for-you/
You are free to share access to the training with all your team.
The templates can be purchased and downloaded here, however, we do recommend that you spend time working through the training that supports the use of the templates, as you will learn some valuable tips and important points on ensuring you apply the templates correctly and most effective for your business.
Yes, we do offer face to face workshops. You can learn more here: https://www.softlogicsolutions.com.au/r-and-d-processes-and-courses-training-courses-and-workshops/
George Mirabelli has over 30 years of experience managing Product Design and Development through to large Software Engineering in Australia, USA and UK for Lockheed, Telstra, Rockwell, West Farmers Insurance, and MYOB.
His work has extensively drawn on the available grants and support from Government for innovation in Australia. Over this time, he developed proven templated documents and processes to streamline the process of doing innovation while ensuring they could claim the maximum amounts in grants and support available based on their eligibility.
George founded SoftLogic three years ago to bring this proven system and knowledge to other organizations and to help foster more innovation in Australia.
ADVANCED TEMPLATES FOR CONSISTENCY OF R&D DOCUMENTATION
(TRAINING WITH CORE & ADVANCED TEMPLATES)
- Training, Diagnostic & Strategy Workshop
- Plan improvement strategy
- 6-Step Framework eBook
- R&D Tax Implementation Checklist
- Complete Template Packages
- Template User manual
- All contain detailed instructions
- Core documentation templates to tailor for your R&D projects
PLUS Advanced Templates
- A Management Dashboard for tracking your project and documentation
- Additional templates for creating your R&D Manual, Process Diagrams, Flow Charts and checklist to make applying the documentation consistent and easy
GRAB A STARTER PACK
- Get started for free with our R&D Optimisation eBook, R&D Checklist and R&D Tax Claim Portal Guide to maximise Tax benefits.